vrijdag 12 oktober 2012

Prologue?

After rethinking this idea again. I think it may be more enjoyably to read a book when it has a prologue. I personally really like it when a book has good prologue. A prologue that makes you curious about the story line, but still doesn't spoil much of it. It's also better for me if I write a prologue first, because this means I really think about the story line and make a brief summary for myself. A prologue is also very useful as a goal, it's something I have to write to. The problem now is that I don't really know the story line by hard or written down somewhere. But when I've already written a prologue, I can re-read it over and over again, which makes me remember the full story line (at least that's what I'm hoping for). And it would be also useful if I would set a deadline for myself, so that I don't have to write just a few hours before the real deadline, which was given by my teacher English (what I'm actually doing right now as a matter of fact). So the deadline for my prologue will be on October the 24th, next week's Friday.

1 opmerking:

  1. Note to Mr. Ras: I'm sorry this was posted too late, but my computer was acting weird today and this my fifth try to publish this

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen